Sunday, June 21, 2009

Why do you love Daddy?





Austin:  Dad always is nice to us and he spends time with us and he works to get money for our family and I like it when he helps me build my faith.

Mya: He is nice to me.  He does nice things for me.  He loves me.  He likes to be with me on Father's Day and he always treats me good.

Aliyah: Daddy? Daddy...Daddy

Amy:  Eric you are one amazing example to our children.  You are a kind example of the love the Savior has for each of us in this family.  I am more and more grateful for you everyday.  I cannot say enough wonderful things about you.  I am one lucky girl and our kids are lucky to have a daddy who takes his fatherly responsibility seriously.  Is it any wonder that they ask  million times a day when daddy will be home and why they each love to be right next to your side at all times?  They feel loved when they are near you.  It radiates from you.  We love you back!

4 comments:

Clint said...

So sweet! I guess it sure pays to be "nice" :o) Daddy's sure make the world go round. (Linsey)

Seth & Courtney said...

We Richardson's agree that you have a top notch Dad at your house!

Jamie said...

Amy - First, you're always welcome at our house. I'm just totally mortified that it was such a disaster. I'm so embarrassed by the bathroom fiasco - no TP and it was SO dirty. I promise I do clean my house occaisionally.

So glad we finally got to hang out! Loved every second and loved getting to chat for so long!

Whidget said...

UMMM, the people want new blogs! :-) This one is really old! Can't wait to see you in a few weeks! Should be great fun--since you're in charge!

Bridget