Wednesday, June 02, 2010

What do you do in the summer time?


Eric likes to golf. He wants us to like to golf. So, after Autsin's first swim met (pics to come) we headed over to the driving range. I realize now there are a few reasons we have never been before.
#1 Austin had not gotten his rockin' kid size clubs for Christmas from my parents yet.
#2 The driving range is sooo quiet. Not really my kids thing. There weren't too many people though so we braved it. The only guy that was a round us was very patient with us.

Like father like son! He could really hit!

You may be surprised to hear she did make contact a couple of times.

We had to keep her from running out to get the ball she hit.



Almost as cool as hitting the ball, was the water station!

I'm guessing a woman came up with this idea to put these uber comfy chairs here :) I did some of this... (Jergens Natural Glow Lotion here I come. Yikes!)
...and some of this!! There is a reason shorts are required. It was hard in a skirt!







5 comments:

Unknown said...

Fun! Where did you get your red shirt? I have one just like that from Banana Republic :)

Whidget said...

I am impressed that you took them golfing. It's so hot and BORING! :-) The kids looked cute, but the lady in red looked HOT! :-)

Bridget

Jamie said...

I love you sitting in your chair. That's how it should be.

I've been meaning to make it over to your blog to thank you for your words of wisdom about not worrying about getting back to "normal" too fast. I've thought about that often as I keep thinking I should be better adjusted than I am. It's definitely taking longer than I'd like, but I keep telling myself not too push it, that it'll all come in time.

Thank you!

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

So cute! And it's even cuter that ya'll did it as a family. You guys are brave. But I'm sure you had a blast, right?
We'll be back there visiting again at the end of June. We want to see ya'll!

Sant Family said...

Look at you all sassy and cute in the skirt! I LOVE it!