Monday, March 09, 2009

P90X

I need one more person to send gifts to with the Chain of love post.  Don't be shy people.  

I did this with Eric's permission.  It is only to show that I am proud of him and nothing more!

Eric, my brother Shane and my brother Seth all stared a workout program called P90X back in September of last year.  The program lasted 90 days and consisted of a very regimented diet and exercise program.  In the three months Eric had 2 very small slices of cake...that was it for the sweets department.  I started on the diet for a little while and in 6 weeks I lost 8 pounds.  I thought that was good enough and quit.  Lame me!  The program is awesome and they have hooked many many people on it since including both sets of our parents!!  It has also been the best thing in the world for his diabetes.  Here is before and after:


Before

After

4 comments:

The Awesome Rawsons said...

holy heck, batman! my friend caroline is a trainer and she's doing it too. she said she's sore everyday- and she's a TRAINER! Eric makes me want to do it. But I don't think I could stick to the diet part. I love sweets! and more than eating them, i love making them, which means temptations are everywhere!

Clint said...

Looking good!!! I definitely have to show Clint these pictures. After I had Colin, Clint and I decided to play The Biggest Loser" and see who could lose the most weight before Easter. Whoever wins gets to pick the family vacation this year. So far, neither of us is doing too hot. I definitely need to know what plan you're on - 8 pounds in 6 weeks, because I so want to win this!!! Okay, you're giving me encouragement. Linsey (although it shows up as Clint).

Jen Cutler said...

How does Erik go out in public without all the women chasing him down? Those are some pretty amazing abs. Good for him! And you too I bet ;D!

Whidget said...

Wow--You need to email Whitney the diet plan!! He has been running and lifting some lately and is bummed not to be seeing more results. He doesn't need to lose weight but he wants to tone. :-)

Miss you guys! I love your blog!

Bridget

PS-Can't wait to see you this Thanksgiving!