Sunday, March 01, 2009

Chain of Love

My friend posted this on her blog and I participated with the promise that I would keep the chain going.  So Here it goes...

The first five people to comment on this post will get something in the mail from me.  My friend promised something homemade but I can't make the same promise.  It may be more semi-homemade...who knows?  It will be good though I can promise that.  

The catch is that you are one of the five commenters have to post a similar post on you blog.  This keeps us all busy and thinking of others for a while.  Hope you can participate.  

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Hey Amy! Count me in...I've seen this a few times and have been wanting to try it...but have no idea what I will make! Sounds fun though :)

Emma and Dan said...

I'm super excited to be one of the first 5 to reply, but I'm also nervous to "pass it on" and think of something cute to make/give. You are definitely right though, it is good for me to think about others. I'll send you a message on facebook with my address.

Jen said...

Count me in! I tried this once before and nobody wanted to do it, so I am totally posting it again and going to try it!!! :)

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

You got my address, right?! hehe.

You sweet thing. I have been thinking about you and your "wonderful weeks". I hope things are gradually getting better.
And way to go Eric! Nice thinkin'. I don't think I've ever had a massage, but more-so because I'm too embarrassed to have someone rub me all over my marshmellow-ee body. ;0