Saturday, February 28, 2009

SNOW IN LA?!?!?!


Again, old news but I have a lot of catching up to do!  This is from December of last year.

When Austin came from school saying that it might snow the next day we thought he was nuts.  We explained to him that it doesn't snow in Louisiana and that one day we would go to Utah in the winter to see snow.  Open mouth insert foot.  The next day at 6:30 am Austin runs into our room exclaiming, "It's snowing!  It's snowing!!!"  I have never seen anything like this in Louisiana and I have lived here almost my entire life.  We got about 3-4 inches!  Of course it melted the next day but we had a alot of cold and wet fun for a day...(we have NO snow clothes!)


Mya, a little snowman and Austin

2 comments:

Amber and The Boys said...

Nope, you aren't too far away-I'll just need your address. AND, you have to post the chain on your blog. :)

Wendy said...

I bet the kids had a blast. We are so sick of snow here, luckily it has all finally melted, but it is still a little chilly. Love the snowman, and it took me a minute to see Sadie in the pic, she was camouflaged. Fun pictures.