Friday, February 06, 2009

Halloween 2009


So I know I am very late on Halloween but I would be in lots of trouble if I did not post about it.  We had a Power Ranger, a Fairy Princess and Dorothy from the Wizard of Oz. My brother Josh, his wife Elli and their daughter Abigail joined us for some pre trick or treating chili and for the actual outing, which only made the evening more fun!  Aliyah was very funny at the first house we went to.  We went to our neighbor Mr. Lee.  He held the bowl down low enough for the kids to get their own candy.  Aliyah could not believe that he was just going to let her take what she wanted!!  She took some and started to walk away then realized she wanted more so she turned around and he let her sit and dig in the bowl again...she didn't want to leave for fear the dream would end!  So cute.  Austin saw a house that did not have anyone home but had a bowl of candy out and we caught him saying as he bolted for the bowl, "Yes, I love these kind!!!!".  Then we spotted him grabbing multiple handfuls of candy and stuffing them in his bag.  We laughed and explained some Halloween etiquette.   Eric said, "Well that is exactly what I would have done as a kid!"  I am sure it was.  


Aliyah and Abigail.  

Digging in the bowl at Mr. Lee's house.



Time out for Daddy.  You can see our little rascal in the background, Sadie.


Mom getting a little loving from her trick or treaters!

No comments: