Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Is That Soap???

I know I am not the only mother who has ever had her kids leave the water in the bath tub and then leave the soap in with it.  This is Aliyah's favorite way to have the soap.  She loves the scrape of little bits with her finger nails and rub them on the wall, in her eyes, you get the idea, places where soap doesn't belong. Usually she does this when I put her in the bath at night and the soap is still soft from the night before. This is the site I found the other day when I walked in on her.  I am not even sure how she got the soap from the other side if the bathtub.  Her hair is totally stiff here and washing that out was tearful and agonizing let me assure you!  Sorry about the rest of the mess in the picture...didn't realize it was so bad that day!


4 comments:

Jamie said...

LOL! Look at that hair! I love it! I imagine she's stung her eyes with all that soap? Cute little kiddo!

Karlee said...

Look at you Mrs. Blogger! It's been nice checking your blog and seeing something new the past few days! Keep up the good work! Oh and that hair? I think I would've screamed getting that stuff out too! Too funny! The things kids do!

Amber and The Boys said...

Holy cow! That is fantastic! At least she has really clean hair.

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

So glad to see you're back! We've missed you!
And that is one mess of a hair-do, bless her heart! I could say that I hope that never happens to me, but something seems to tell me that it probably will. ;)