Thursday, February 26, 2009

Christmas 2008


I know this is late but I told you I was catching up.  We had a wonderful Christmas this past year and felt so blessed to be happy, healthy and together.  I was great about taking lots of video this year but not as many pictures.  Big gifts included a Wii and a basketball goal; both of which have kept us all very entertained.  

Daddy and Aliyah...I think he was trying to keep her from stealing the Wii remotes from her brother and sister!

Modeling the hats my parents had made for everyone.  They say "Heritage Pines" on them which is the name of the land we own in Mississippi.


Mya opening her scooter from my parents.


Need I say more?

New toothbrushes and PJs.  

1 comment:

THE WITHERS FAMILY said...

So I'm just curious if your many long days are getting better and that all 3 children are healing fine and feelling happier and healthier?!
I was laughing, out of sympothy of course, reading all your post. Hope everything is getting better for ya'll.

Oh and the post about the daddy/daughter date.....HILARIOUS!!!! We miss ya'll.