Monday, February 23, 2009

Daddy Daughter Date


The night before Mya hit her face on the floor was a wonderful night for her!  The Reflections of Christ was open for the last night and it was going to close with a concert from the artist who made the cd to accompany the picture gallery.  I knew I would not be able to go because I would be home with Austin but I did not want Eric to miss it.  He decided to take Mya on a date to go see it since she seemed to be feeling better from being sick all week.  This date was complete with dinner and all!   Mya had requested to go to a "dark" restaurant.  He came to me and said , "What in the world is a dark restaurant?"  I didn't know either so I asked her.  She said "Oh you know, like Taco Bell!"  Eric sighed a sigh of relief that she was not already going to break his wallet at four years old.  I think she mostly wanted to sit down somewhere and not go to a drive through.  She wanted her Daddy's undivided attention for a night.  They had a great time.  She started to not feel great toward the end but Eric said the concert was awesome.  Thanks, Eric, for being a great Daddy!

3 comments:

Jamie said...

Daddy Daugther dates are the best. I still hav such good memories of going with my dad when I was younger.

And PS, you have every reason to be tired with all that's been going on with your kiddos lately - I'm just a dud and a wimp.

Jen said...

That is adorable! I love when Nick takes Kennedy on daddy-daughter dates. It's so fun!

Amber and The Boys said...

That is so sweet! Josh is dying for a daughter to take out on dates