Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Highlights of My Week so far!

Highlight of my week so far:

1.  Made 8 frozen pizza doughs
2.  Cleaned my house
3.  Took lots of naps (there is a very bad cold going around this place!)
4.  Going tomorrow to pick up our half of a cow that we had butchered .  I know it sounds a little odd but we bought half of a cow from a man in our ward and we have to go to the butcher to tell him how we want it cut.  At $2 a pound for all the wonderful meat, you can't beat it! 137 lbs of meat total!
5.  Neighbor Ms. Mary cooked enough split pea soup for our family to eat tonight and freeze for another night.  She always cooks for us and makes two batches so I can freeze one for another night.  She doesn't even like red beans and rice but know Mya likes them so she will call and tell me to come over with a container for red beans.  She dumps the whole pot into my bowl! She never even eats a bowl of it!!!! She will also call and say, "Go ahead and cook some spaghetti noodles and I will have something for you to put on it in a minute."  She is a great neighbor!!!  
6.  Made pink rice krispie treats with Mya for her class. 
7.  Got to spend the morning with just Austin when I took him to the doctor.
8.  Went to the Reflections of Christ display that was AMAZING!  
9.  Okay this is in the future but Eric and I are going to a Mardi Gras Ball for his Rotary Club.  We are probably going to sneak out early and go see a movie that we have been wanting to see.
10.  Got blog updated!!!!

No comments: