Friday, February 06, 2009

In Eric's perspective

I was glancing through my pictures the other day on the computer and found some cute pics from Eric's phone that had been uploaded.  Here is what he has been capturing.  

Aliyah celebrating Eric's birthday at Jason's Deli
Mya waiting in line at her preschool Christmas Party.  They sang to the residents at the nursing home.  Mya went around and hugged as many residents as she could after they were done.  She told them "Have a Merry Christmas".  She brought a tear to my eyes, Eric's eyes and some of the other mothers eyes.  That girl has a big heart!

Hugging Santa at Wal Mart
Austin had all his dreams come true when they happened upon this site at the Toy store on a Father Son outing!

Austin at his school fair.
Aliyah looking at some Halloween decorations.
Me in the rainforest. (Yeah I made the phone!)
 Mya and I at Wal-Mart.  I think she had dragged me back from the checkout line to look for a necklace.
Eric took me shopping that day!

4 comments:

Seth & Courtney said...

Glad to see you back in the blogging world. We just got our new computer screen up and the boys kept asking me if this is Aunt Amy's computer screen because I was looking at pictures on your blog. I explained it twice and gave up. Then they saw themselves in some of your pictures and were finally satisfied. Cute pictures and updates! Way to go Eric for documenting so many great moments!

Jamie said...

You are darling! And tiny! Jealous! Your trip looks like it was amazing! And I love your dress and necklace. Stylin'! Are you guys ever coming back into town?

Wendy said...

Yeah more pictures. I am so happy. And my oh my Amy you are one beautiful lady. Miss you all so much, can't wait to see you guys and catch up this summer. Love ya.

Unknown said...

You are so beautiful Amy!! I love looking at pictures of you :)