Monday, March 09, 2009

Monster Truck Show


Our neighbor Ms. Mary was going out of town, so she asked Austin to take her dog out to the bathroom every day when he got home from school and at night before he went to bed.  For payment she was going to buy tickets for him and Mya to the Monster Truck Show that was coming in town.  We all got to go and Ms. Mary came with us.  We had a blast!  Thanks for keeping Aliyah Mom even though she kept you up all night!  I had a video but I need to remember how to add it.  


Ms. Mary and Me

Us minus Alyah

4 comments:

Jen said...

That is awesome! I love that you use "Ms." on the front of her name! that southern respect is awesome! I am trying to teach that to kennedy!

Wendy said...

Love the pics of Eric. My favorite is in the first there is no smile and the second one he has a huge happy smile. It is just like when they do makeovers on TV. You know no smile, no makeup. Funny. Eric actually looks pretty good in the first one too. I am very impressed, the results are awesome. Dad is doing good at the program too, he looks great and so does mom too. I am glad you all had a great time at the monster truck show. Can't wait to see you all soon, we miss you guys! I am excited to get to know Aliyah, she seems like a funny girl.

Clint said...

How fun!!! It looks like you all had a blast. Sometimes I feel like a stick-in-the-mud for not getting out and doing things like that more often. Linsey

Amber and The Boys said...

My boys are dying to go to a Monster truck show-how fun!