Monday, August 22, 2011

First day of Preschool.

Poor Aliyah had to wait a whole 1 1/2 weeks after her brother and sister started before she got to go to school. I finally told after the next "church day" you will go to school. On the drive home from church yesterday it finally all clicked! She has been talking about her new friends that she is going to make ever since. She got up at 6:30 and got dressed this morning. We didn't have to leave until 8:45. Poor thing... Right as I was leaving, the dishwasher repairman showed up so I had to send her off with Eric (who luckily was leaving a little late today)! So I hopped in the picture with her. I should do that every year with all the kids I think.



1 comment:

Amy said...

Congrats - Josh got to start preshool 2 weeks BEFORE the boys. He sure has been excited about that. Watch for posts about our first day . . . we start this Wednesday. I'm excited to get a new routine going and hope it all goes smoothly.